By Matt Dunn
Read or Download A Moss-Covered Trail: A Walk Across the Ozark Highlands PDF
Similar hiking & camping books
Groups around the nation are operating to transform unused railway and canal corridors into trails for pedestrians, cyclists, horseback riders, and others, serving the desires of either recreationists and commuters alike. those multi-use trails can play a key position in enhancing livability, as they give an leading edge technique of addressing sprawl, revitalizing city components, and reusing degraded lands.
It’s now not essential to commute faraway from domestic for an exceptional hike. With those information-packed publications in hand, readers have every little thing they want for the journey they search, from a simple nature stroll to a multiday backpacking journey. each one hike comprises: place, size, mountaineering time, point of hassle, and if canines can come alongside.
• seventy eight hikes, together with four backpacking trails • up to date and increased variation with a number of newly blazed trails • Paths to scenic vistas, waterfalls, and average wonders • distinct maps and first-hand descriptions of every hike • colour photographs of the region's notable good looks • crucial info on period, distance, hassle, elevation, and highlights alongside the best way
On hand for the 1st time in wealthy full-color, AMC’s top Day Hikes within the Catskills and Hudson Valley, third variation, is the go-to consultant for hikes during this renowned manhattan zone. Encompassing greater than six hundred miles of trails inside quite a few hours of latest York urban, the Catskills and Hudson Valley are a hiker's paradise, boasting diversified and scenic terrain, from Westchester County to Albany.
- Shorter Walks in the Dolomites (Cicerone Guide)
- Hawke's Green Beret Survival Manual: Essential Strategies For: Shelter and Water, Food and Fire, Tools and Medicine, Navigation and Signa
- Exploring Arizona's Wild Areas: A Guide for Hikers, Backpackers, Climbers, Cross-Country Skiers, and Paddlers
- Hiking Lassen Volcanic National Park: A Guide to the Park's Greatest Hiking Adventures (Regional Hiking Series)
- Survival in the Southwest Book 1
- Hiking Waterfalls in Georgia and South Carolina: A Guide to the States' Best Waterfall Hikes
Additional resources for A Moss-Covered Trail: A Walk Across the Ozark Highlands
A Moss-Covered Trail: A Walk Across the Ozark Highlands by Matt Dunn